My birthday was one week after Miss Allis. Unfortunatly it wasn't my 2nd bday...I turned 29 this year. Kindof sad I only have one more year till yikes 30. Colt took me to Austin to celebrate, we dropped the kids off with Memo and just spent the day together hangin out and SHOPPING! Poor Colt took me to the mall and we walked around and walked around and walked around till I finally decided I was done. Hes not a shopper was a trooper for me! Thanks babe for the awesome weekend!
Thanksgiving followed the next week..whew we have been busy. We went to my parents house in Sonora. My brother and sister in law were there with their 18mth old son Grant. So we had a few little kiddos running around crazy. Overall we had a great time, the kids got some good bonding/playing time in. Pics were few and far between so maybe next time...
Monday, November 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment