I'm alittle behind but Alli turned 2 on Nov. 12th. Oh my how she has grown up so much over the past year. She is talking in almost complete sentences with a few gibberish sentences when she gets on a story she is telling. She loves books...she will sit on the couch and "read book" as she says. If you ask for a kiss she will give you one and a hug then give Daddy one and sister one. Before bedtime she has to give Daddy, Rylee, Chopper then Momma a kiss, in that order every night. When shes hungry she just goes to the pantry and opens the door until she gets what she wants. We are still on opertation Alli staying dressed. We had her 2 yr check up on the 18th so i decided to ask her Dr. about it. The first words out of her mouth were "oh just duct tape her diaper" so that night duct tape went on her diaper...turns out its to thick so we resorted to Colts idea electical tape. Seems his idea wasn't so bad. That has seemed to work although I still have to check to see if the pjs are still on. Oh Alli we love you so much but I hope you grow out of this soon!
As for her bday party, she pretty much woke up in a "dont take me picture" day. Not acceptable for Mom. I did my best to capture some cute pics... you can see for yourself I did not suceed very well. Overall she had a great time with her family, opening her presents with some much needed help from big sister and cousin Grant.

No comments:
Post a Comment