Colt had the greatest idea...shhh I didn't say that to him just yet! Rylee goes into "freak out" mode if you so much mention throwing away anything that has broke, paper that comes inside the toys, any paper she had wrote on, pictures from friends at school (there are about 10 a day no joke I might add) broken crayons, pens that don't work, bubble wrap (yes I have found this in her room) I mean you name it she wants to keep it. I literally have to go through her room once a month and collect all the "trash". So back to Colts idea...he suggested we put everything in boxes she refuses to throw away and store in the attic, and when she moves out of the house years down the road....say here Rylee...here is about 30+ boxes you refused to let us throw out. I mean priceless right she will be thrilled to have all her "things" to take with her! Genius I tell you!!
And just wanted to post a few pictures of the girls...I know they will love looking back at this when they are older and say"Gosh Mom I'm sooo glad you dressed us alike...we look so cute!"
Really I can't help it! I know I will have to stop soon but for now my 4yr apart twins I shall have! Alli actually wasn't to thrilled to see her shirt looked like Rylees but of course Rylee loved it!
I might have to post all of the "twin" pictures for fun sometime!!!
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment