Monday, December 14, 2009

Funny Moment!

This cracked me up so I'm sharing it. The other night Rylee was eating her chicken nuggets and green beans for dinner and she really wanted one of those Christmas cookies we had made earlier. So I told her if she finished ALL of her dinner she could have one. (we have problems with her eating dinner, so eating all of it is a huge deal). So she finished it and got down to play with Alli. She then remembered she could have one of those Christmas cookies. This is our conversation:

Rylee: Mom can I have my cookie now, I finished all my supper?
Me: You did? Well I see one more green bean on your plate.( I was just kidding with her)
Rylee: What? How did that get there?
Me: I dunno did you hide it under Hannah Montana? (she was eating on Hannah Montana plate)
Rylee: No!
Me: Where did you hide it then?
Rylee: Well i thought I hid it on the floor!

It was hilarious but needless to say she ate it and got her cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment